Jacho
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jan 12, 2018

qc35 II: cannot connect to my second device

Hi,

I had my QC35 II replacement last night. I already had my bose connect downloaded. When I connect to my first device (android), there was no problem and was connected. But when I tried to connect my second device (Ipad) the connection failed. I deleted the old paired since I was on my new username. I couldn't see any new device in my ipad bluetooth list. I went into the bose connect, the app asked me to drag the page down, and the instruction showed hold on to the button to bluetooth on my device and I did. 

After holding for 1 second, I still couldn't hear anything from my qc35II. Try to clear all the devices in the bluetooth connection by holding for 10 seconds. I also cannot hear anything.

Can you guide me step by step how to clear all the bluetooth connection and make a new connection for the 2 devices (android &ipad) again?

I already tried step by step from the manual but I still cannot connect to my second device (ipad)

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jacho
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jan 12, 2018

Re: qc35 II: cannot connect to my second device

Author Accepted Answer selected by Jacho
Tony,
I tried it just now it was still the same. As I already plugged and unplugged from the wall socket, and wait for a minute before I turned on my headsets and giving the same result.
The outcome was when I dragged down the headset on the app and pull the on/off button to Bluetooth and there was no sound saying is connected or headset is cleared from connection.
I never even tried this headset before, just only got an replacement, registered the warranty and connected the first phone and this problem occurred.
Any alternative ways ?

Regards,
Jac
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Jacho
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jan 12, 2018

Hi,

I can see my ipad connected in my bluetooth list yet bose connect still ask me to drag down the page for connection. After dragging down, the app ask me to slide right & hold for a second into pairing but I already hold for more than 20 seconds still cannot connect. So any solution?

I off my first device, there were repeated twice saying "connecting device", then the last one was "mobile device not found" while i was still holding on to bluetooth at the on/off button.  

Checked on the settings--> bluetooth is still connected to my qc35 II but when I turned on the music, only ipad was playing the music but not my qc35 II.

please help... I am desperate already 

Hello Jacho,

Sorry to hear you're having this issue. To clear the device list of the headphones you would hold the power button to the right for 10-15 seconds. You should hear the voice prompt telling you that it is clear and this will also put the headphones in pairing mode. If you're having trouble with the connect app you may want to delete it and reinstall. You should also be able to pair from your iPad or iPhones Bluetooth list. Once the headphones are in pairing mode choose it from the available devices. We hope this helps, thanks for posting and have a great day.

Best Regards,

-Emmet Bose Support

Jacho
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jan 12, 2018

Hi Emmet,

I tried to clear up all the pairing but I did not hear anything. I even press more than 30 seconds but no notification or any instruction was given. I tried many times and the results still the same.

So what can I do?

regards

Hi Jacho,

Thanks for responding. Could I ask have you tried doing a reboot of the headset and trying again?

To reboot the headset

• Turn the headset off and wait for 30 seconds.
  • Plug the headset into a USB power supply via USB cord and wait 5 seconds. (Power supply needs to be plugged into the wall with power on).
  • Unplug the USB cord from the headset and wait 1 minute.
  • Turn on the headset and test if the headset works properly.

If you could please give that a try and let us know?

Regards,

Tony G - Community Support

Jacho
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jan 12, 2018

Author Accepted Answer selected by Jacho
Tony,
I tried it just now it was still the same. As I already plugged and unplugged from the wall socket, and wait for a minute before I turned on my headsets and giving the same result.
The outcome was when I dragged down the headset on the app and pull the on/off button to Bluetooth and there was no sound saying is connected or headset is cleared from connection.
I never even tried this headset before, just only got an replacement, registered the warranty and connected the first phone and this problem occurred.
Any alternative ways ?

Regards,
Jac

Hi Jacho,

Thanks for the response. I would, at this point contact your local support team for assistance. Here is a link you can use. Click on your country, scroll down until you see "Contact Us".

Regards,

Tony G