ibraheemelshaer
Participant
Registered since

Dec 20, 2018

rubber cover coming off

i btought my earphone 14.12.2017 and the rubber cover coming off for both then i go to the one certifed distrbution for bose here in kuwait he said the warrnty is over since 6 days , i need to send mail to bose to find a soulation for this issue ' it only 6 days since warrnty over ", if any body can help 

5 REPLIES 5
Tony_A
Community Manager - Retired
Registered since

Mar 15, 2018

Re: rubber cover coming off

Hi ibraheemelshaer,

Thanks for reaching out to us on the Community!

Sorry to hear about the troubles, but I think the best way to get support for this issue is to contact global_service@bose.com.  They should be able to help regarding this issue.

Warm Regards,

Tony A

jchk
Participant
Registered since

Jan 9, 2019

Hi Tony_A,

I also have the same issue. As I was kind of first batch of customer who pre-ordered this model from Bose in Hong Kong, so the warranty are now expired. The local Bose service center don't even willing to repair it at my cost, may I courier it to your Massachusetts headquarter for a repair?

Greg_B
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Jun 6, 2018

Hello jchk,

I am sorry to hear that's happened. For a variety of reason, we do not repair headphones. For warranty related service options I would suggest contacting the email address given by Tony_A for resolution. 

Best Regards,

Greg - Community Support

ibraheemelshaer
Participant
Registered since

Dec 20, 2018

Hi Tony A
Thanks for your help but I trained to send mail for this address is not delivered , so may be it is not correct , please advice

Thanx alot
Keith_L
Community Manager

Hi Ibrahimelshaer. 

I'm sorry to hear you have been unable to contact us with that email address.

global_service@bose.com is the correct email for you to contact, if you have been copying the email address directly from this post it is possible you included the full stop after the email address which could explain why you have been unable to contact us.

I hope this helps.

Keith_L - Community Support - 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!