Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jan 7, 2018

sound quality: QC35 vs QC25

I will buy a headphone. But I can not decide which one I should buy. 

I'm aware QC35 is wireless and as I read out, their NC abilities are almost same. there are a lot of comparison on NC, wired/wireless, price, design, built quality etc. but I can not find any comparison on sound quality. 

wireless headphone is better offcourse, but if it is important for you. It's not much important for me. The wire can be tolerated given the price. But if QC25 has a weaknees on sound quality over QC35, it would be game changer. Is the sound diffrent? if yes, how much? Does it worth to pay much more?

QC35 is 350 euro, QC25 is 170 euro. 

If you have used both headphones and you have got a clear idea on sound quality diffrence between the two, please help me. 

thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Registered since

Mar 30, 2017

Re: sound quality: QC35 vs QC25

Hi I would like to know as well please cheers 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jan 7, 2018

Finally I tested QC35 at Mediamarkt. Their sound quality is very good. And they have not got a design problem like Sennheiser Momentum 2. There were QC25 as well, but the stuff couldn't find their cable. this must be a sign for me. By the way I looked some reviews on the net last few days. They say there were a little bir diffrence in sound quality between 25&35. I think we should focus on other specs rather than sound. now I'm thinking to buy QC35 or Sony MDR-1000XM2. I hope this will be helpful. I guess no one will reply this question.

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Registered since

Mar 30, 2017

Hi I have an old set of QC25 which are good but have to tap on one side now and then as the sound goes high pitched I also have the Sony’s mk1 which are very good and you can hear more of the music but I like the smooth sound of the QC25 so have bought the QC35 but haven’t unrapped them yet hopefully today I’ll get to have a listen 👍

@madcat06 wrote:

Finally I tested QC35 at Mediamarkt. Their sound quality is very good. And they have not got a design problem like Sennheiser Momentum 2. There were QC25 as well, but the stuff couldn't find their cable. this must be a sign for me. By the way I looked some reviews on the net last few days. They say there were a little bir diffrence in sound quality between 25&35. I think we should focus on other specs rather than sound. now I'm thinking to buy QC35 or Sony MDR-1000XM2. I hope this will be helpful. I guess no one will reply this question.

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

May 15, 2017

Definitely go for the Sony WH-1000XM2 . Huge difference in all areas, i.e. way better and fuller sound quality, much better NC, heaps of other features and also costs less. It's a no brainer, Bose has lost the plot with their headphones of recent . You won't regret getting the Sony. I used loads of Bose haedphones including the QC35, but no more Bose for me . Sony is king of NC and sound quality of 1000xm2 will blow the QC35II out of the water anyday .