fady C
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 25, 2019

watching in flight movies

Q30 noise cancellation can you use them to watch movies on the plane, movies that are on the plane flight?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: watching in flight movies

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

Hello @fady C, and welcome to the Community!

The QC30 headphones are designed to be used with Bluetooth, and are not able to connect via a cable. This means that any aeroplane screen that does not support Bluetooth cannot be used with this headset.

If you were after a recommendation for watching in-flight movies and still have access to noise cancelling, I would advise looking at our Around-Ear speakers, such as the QC35 II headphones, or if you don't want active noise cancelling, then the SoundLink Around-Ear II headphones.

I hope this helps, and please get back to me if you have any questions!

Liam W - Community Support

2 REPLIES 2

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

Hello @fady C, and welcome to the Community!

The QC30 headphones are designed to be used with Bluetooth, and are not able to connect via a cable. This means that any aeroplane screen that does not support Bluetooth cannot be used with this headset.

If you were after a recommendation for watching in-flight movies and still have access to noise cancelling, I would advise looking at our Around-Ear speakers, such as the QC35 II headphones, or if you don't want active noise cancelling, then the SoundLink Around-Ear II headphones.

I hope this helps, and please get back to me if you have any questions!

Liam W - Community Support

joelirwin
Wistful Whiz
Registered since

Jun 15, 2018

@fady CBose people here don't recommend third party products.  If you have a BT headphone that can not connect to a 3.5-inch stereo mini jack on the plane's seat, then go to Amazon and search for "Plane Bluetooth transmitter".  Airfly, for example, could be a solution but there are others.