Notice
Thank you for your interest in Bose Hearphones. This Community board has been archived. If you are in need of assistance for your Bose Hearphones, you can find Troubleshooting, How To’s and options to Repair or Replace here. For direct assistance, click here. Thanks!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fmossiere@gmail.com
Participant
Registered since

Mar 16, 2021

BOSE hearphones won't connect anymore to pixel 4XL since I reseted andoird

Firmware Version

App Version 

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S9 on Android 11, iPhone X on iOS14, etc.) PIXEL 4 XL

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce

Hi, 

I had to reset my Andoird pixel 4XL completely, and since I did I can not connect any mroe my BOSE hearphones. Hearphones connect to other devices and I can connect other devices to my bloothooth on android. 

I put in pairing mode and it just won't pair. If I don't use Bose app and go into settings/connected devices/bluetooth, I can see my BOSE heaarphone listed when selecting "new device", but when I select it to pair, it quickly says "pairing" and then just comes back in 1sec and appears as available to pair. 

Any idea what else I can try? 

What environment do you experience the issue in? (e.g. noisy office, quiet kitchen, etc.)

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?

After I reinstall completely android

1 REPLY 1
Tegan_M

Re: BOSE hearphones won't connect anymore to pixel 4XL since I reseted andoird

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out, sorry to hear that you are experiencing some issues with your hearphones connecting to your device.

Have you had any success in connecting to an alternate device?

Let's also clear the Bluetooth list of your hearphones;

• Power off your product
  • Press and hold the Power/Bluetooth button for 10 seconds until your hear Bluetooth device list cleared.

Let us know how you get on.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!