Notice
Thank you for your interest in Bose Hearphones. This Community board has been archived. If you are in need of assistance for your Bose Hearphones, you can find Troubleshooting, How To’s and options to Repair or Replace here. For direct assistance, click here. Thanks!
silvergull
Collaborator
Registered since

Oct 22, 2018

Bose Hearphones

I posted this information in another thread related to something else, but I want to share it here also. My Bose Hearphones have truly changed my daily life! I'm about halfway through the trial period, and I have no intention of sending them back. Any issues I have experienced are either minor compared to the huge benefit they give me, or it's an issue that is easily fixed (occastionally one ear will squeal, for example - what works so far is to turn them off and on again, and then the squealing is gone). The benefits are huge: I don't have to ask for the closed caption device at the movies any more, I no longer blast my husband out of the living room with high volume when we watch tv, and I can even  hear him speaking if we are eating in a noisy restaurant. Meetings at work and social gatherings are no longer uncomfortably garbled. I can hear all the birds and bugs outside. In addition, I can keep my tinnitus masking app streaming to the Hearphones all the time so I don't go stark raving mad from the constant ringing in my ears that I've had my whole life. I am very much in love with these Hearphones! The only thing that is difficult and a little frustrating at times about them is that the app often claims it can't find the Hearphones even though it's connected (even if I try all of the suggested approaches to fix it), but that's a minor daily struggle that that I can live with, lol It eventually sees the Hearphones one way or another. I have been highly recommending them to anyone who asks me about them! I will also say that I recommend getting the protection plan as it provides significant peace of mind. 

1 REPLY 1
Tony_A
Community Manager - Retired
Registered since

Mar 15, 2018

Re: Bose Hearphones

Hi silvergull

Thanks for the great update on the Hearphones!  I'm glad that these are making a difference in your day to day life, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us!

Warm Regards,

Tony A - Community Support