Notice
Thank you for your interest in Bose Hearphones. This Community board has been archived. If you are in need of assistance for your Bose Hearphones, you can find Troubleshooting, How To’s and options to Repair or Replace here. For direct assistance, click here. Thanks!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aldo1
Participant
Registered since

Jan 29, 2021

Double Charge to my card when buy the product.

I just received my earbud “replacement” due the old ones fail the battery. I pay the replacement to received the order/carrier labels for return to BOSE, I just received the replacement product and I also received a second charged to my credit card. Basically I was charged two times. One when pay for the return and a second one when I received the product. How I can reach finance Bose team to clarify and get me money back (the one on the second charge which is the extra an incorrect one) 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jeff_G

Re: Double Charge to my card when buy the product.

Author Accepted Answer selected by Aldo1

Hello Aldo1, 

Thanks for reaching out! 

I'm sorry to hear this has occurred. Generally when the service team creates a paid exchange you will not be charged until the replacement ships. There will be an initial pre-authorization check where funds are determined to be available, and then the actual payment that is taken at the end around the time of dispatch. If you believe there to be more than one actual charge, I recommend contacting the service team in your country to request this be investigated further. Details can be found at this link.

I hope this information helps, and I hope they're able to get this rectified for you immediately 😊.

Best regards.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Jeff_G

Re: Double Charge to my card when buy the product.

Author Accepted Answer selected by Aldo1

Hello Aldo1, 

Thanks for reaching out! 

I'm sorry to hear this has occurred. Generally when the service team creates a paid exchange you will not be charged until the replacement ships. There will be an initial pre-authorization check where funds are determined to be available, and then the actual payment that is taken at the end around the time of dispatch. If you believe there to be more than one actual charge, I recommend contacting the service team in your country to request this be investigated further. Details can be found at this link.

I hope this information helps, and I hope they're able to get this rectified for you immediately 😊.

Best regards.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post