Notice
Thank you for your interest in Bose Hearphones. This Community board has been archived. If you are in need of assistance for your Bose Hearphones, you can find Troubleshooting, How To’s and options to Repair or Replace here. For direct assistance, click here. Thanks!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nordykelaw@hotmail.com
Participant
Registered since

Jan 21, 2021

Re: Feature Request - fast way to defeat the Acoustic Noise Cancellation

I would like to see two improvements:

1. The options of having Bose headphones instead of ear buds.

2. The app should allow you to boost bass and treble independently, especially for watching movies on home theater or listening to concerts with a lot of treble but also a lot of subwoofer sound. 

A headphone option, instead of the ear buds, would probably permit better bass boost. 

Thank you. I am using these in court and also on TEAM meetings for court hearings by video conference and listening to movies on our home theater system. I really love these hearphones and they are many orders of improvement over my $4000  hearing aids which I no longer use!

underbaker
Participant
Registered since

Apr 11, 2021

Re: Feature Requests and Suggestions for Improvements

Sure would be nice to get rid of the neck piece and just have 2 ear pieces and while being rechargeable is nice, it would be nicer if the charge could last a full day, even at the expense of having to change out batteries. I do hope  another/improved HearPhone product is in the works, I love these things and really like the Bose, the sound quality and customer support are second to none. 

L100
Participant
Registered since

Jun 8, 2021

I purchased the Bose Open Earbuds and I absolutely loved the quality of the sound and fit of those headphones. The only reason I ended up returning them was because the back of the ear was in pain after wearing them for most of the workday. May I suggest for Bose to make them of soft flexible material. I think that feature would make them perfect especially for people that cannot wear earphones that directly plug into the eardrum. I would love to see this change to the open earbuds and I would be the first to buy it again. 🙂

DigitalMD
Participant
Registered since

Jun 9, 2021

Add features for musicians with high frequency hearing loss. All of this applies to ambient sound listening mode.  This is something musicians would look to the Bose brand to do for them. 

1. Extend the frequency range. 8000hz is ok for voice, but very poor for music. Please extend to at least 12,000hz.

2. Independent EQ and L/R balance settings for left and right.

3. Graphic equalizer for adjustment of gain in frequency bands independently set for left and right. for example 2khz, 4khz, 6khz, 8khz, 10khz, 12khz.

4. Ability to handle high external live volume such as concerts or playing on stage without clipping.