Notice
Thank you for your interest in Bose Hearphones. This Community board has been archived. If you are in need of assistance for your Bose Hearphones, you can find Troubleshooting, How To’s and options to Repair or Replace here. For direct assistance, click here. Thanks!
kgsudarshan
Participant
Registered since

Nov 25, 2020

Re: Hearphones won't charge

Mine do not charge either... I am in San Francisco so real weather issue 😞

Vicky_W

@kgsudarshan, I am sorry to hear you are having issues. Please can you try the steps mentioned in the last moderator post to get this resolved. If you continue to have issues, please use the steps provided to give us a call.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
bdolby
Participant
Registered since

Nov 19, 2020

I've tried this solution and it doesn't work.  Do you have any other suggestions?  Or are these $500 Hearphones useless after less than a year?

Tegan_M

Hi bdolby,

Sorry to hear that this issue persists.

As you have tried all the suggested troubleshooting, I would recommend you reach out to your local Bose product support team. You can reach out to your local support team by clicking this link and selecting your region. This will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. 

Thank you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
hepsun
Participant
Registered since

Jun 6, 2021

Hi, I have a QC30, same issue, it does not charge. I cannot update the firmware either as the computer lose connection after 20seconds. I tried everything?

I went online to the support page and all I could get was an offer to buy the same product at a 15pct discount (£195 from £225 on amazon).