Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 8, 2020

After pairing I still get no sound from Denon receiver

I have other Bluetooth sources I have paired to my Hearphones that work fine; however, I have paired to my Denon receiver (AVR-S750H) (I get verification of pairing), but have no sound.  I have paired inexpensive Bluetooth headphones with the Denon receiver and they function properly, so I know the receiver Bluetooth is functioning.  The Denon receiver is using Bluetooth Specification Version 4.1.  What am I missing on getting sound out the my Hearphones from my receiver?  (Yes, I have tried adjusting the volume level).  HELP!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: After pairing I still get no sound from Denon receiver

Hi, mrailhot.

Thank you for joining the Bose Hear Community.

I'm sorry you are having trouble getting audio over Bluetooth from your Denon receiver. It's good to know your Hearphones are working with other Bluetooth sources.

Please try the following steps:

1. Clear the Bluetooth device list on the Hearphones (Press and hold the power button until you hear "Bluetooth device list cleared").
  2. Remove or forget Bose Hearphones from the Denon receiver.
  3. Turn off all Bluetooth devices in the vicinity (e.g., Tablets, phones, computers)
  4. Pair the Bose Hearphones with the Denon receiver

Does that work?

ST

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 11, 2020

Re: After pairing I still get no sound from Denon receiver

@ST wrote:

Hi, dqfanfeedback

Thank you for joining the Bose Hear Community.

I'm sorry you are having trouble getting audio over Bluetooth from your Denon receiver. It's good to know your Hearphones are working with other Bluetooth sources.

Please try the following steps:

1. Clear the Bluetooth device list on the Hearphones (Press and hold the power button until you hear "Bluetooth device list cleared").
  2. Remove or forget Bose Hearphones from the Denon receiver.
  3. Turn off all Bluetooth devices in the vicinity (e.g., Tablets, phones, computers)
  4. Pair the Bose Hearphones with the Denon receiver

Very informative and useful article for beginners!