jrlapides
Participant
Registered since

Oct 23, 2019

Are Hearphones Discontinued

Hi:

Been waiting for the new Bose hearing aid. But had finally given up. I came to the site to review the hearphones one more time but I can't find them. It seems that they have been discontinued? Are they no longer available?

Jeff L

12 REPLIES 12
ST - Hearphones
Community Manager - Retired
Registered since

Dec 23, 2016

Re: Are Hearphones Discontinued

Hi, Jeff L.

Thanks for writing. Bose Hearphones are no longer available directly from Bose, however, some resellers may still have stock.

ST

jrlapides
Participant
Registered since

Oct 23, 2019

Will there be a replacement product?

Jeff L

Tegan_M

We do not have any reports about this at this time, however if we have any product releases our social pages and website will provide you with the first announcements!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
stagecoach
Participant
Registered since

Nov 7, 2020

I understand why hearphones are discontinued. I have had three (3) sets in 2 years and they all failed!

The last set failed  after warranty expired. still lucking.

Curt B 

jimh12345
Enthusiast
Registered since

Jul 18, 2017

A friend asked me about my Hearphones today - he wanted to get a set.  I had to tell him they're no longer available and Bose has nothing coming to replace them anytime soon.

Very disappointing.  Why has Bose walked away? 

LeeeLeee
Participant
Registered since

Jan 10, 2021

I can’t find any Hearphones to purchase. Why did Bose quit selling them. My mom could really use th?

Before creating a new topic, please search the Community to avoid creating duplicate threads. If you are posting about a problem, the more of the below details you can include (if applicable) the easier it will be for others to try and help. Go to https://bose.life/2K1GbJl for a helpful post on how to find relevant information, including your firmware and app version information!

Bose product name

Country

Firmware Version

App Version

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S9 on Android 11, iPhone X on iOS14, etc.)

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce

What environment do you experience the issue in? (e.g. noisy office, quiet kitchen, etc.)

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?

Any troubleshooting steps you took

seu333
Participant
Registered since

Jan 17, 2021

I discover the first-class manner to write down lyrics to pre exsisting music, is to simply sing some lyrics to it off the top of your head. Don't worry if the words make experience. At first simply get a very good melody going toreadon some blogs. You'll generally discover a couple of top lyric lines that you could build off of for subject depend.

cillbat
Participant
Registered since

Dec 1, 2018

Disappointed doesn't come close to my feelings on finding out they've been completely dropped. My husband has been using his for just over 2 years now - but the power button has come off (probably from owner use issues) and now we have nothing to replace? Really? You just drop all those people that these actually made a huge life difference for? Really? Seems mighty callous. Especially when there was so much chatter about a newer improved hearing aid based item coming. Covid shouldn't have stopped the research/product development.

KFNIN
Participant
Registered since

Mar 18, 2021

Right hearphone base only.