molly malosa
Participant
Registered since

Apr 7, 2021

Re: Are Hearphones Discontinued

I bought the Hearphones in 2020 because the author of Volume Control, a book about hearing loss, said they worked better for him than expensive hearing aids. I found they just weren't quite right for me--I think my hearing isn't bad enough. They are lightly used and I would like to sell them. Please reply if you're interested. I have all the original parts and box.

molly malosa
Participant
Registered since

Apr 7, 2021

Re: I can’t find any Hearphones to purchase. Why did Bose quit selling them. My mom could really use

I bought the Hearphones in 2020 because the author of Volume Control, a book about hearing loss, said they worked better for him than expensive hearing aids. I found they just weren't quite right for me--I think my hearing isn't bad enough. They are lightly used and I would like to sell them. Please reply if you're interested. I have all the original parts and box.

bhaugen
Advocate
Registered since

Jul 31, 2018

Re: Are Hearphones Discontinued

Adding myself to the "disappointed" list. They had some quality problems, which Bose made good on very nicely, but they worked much better than my previous $4800 medical hearing aids, which also had quality problems. I guess I will keep using them until they die and hope somebody answers that question about other similar products...