Frost
Silent Starter
Registered since

Aug 18, 2019

Battery life

Have Hearphones for 1 month . Battery like is not what I expect . I went to movies last night had ears on for about 3 hours (, starters at 100 percent charge )came home turned them off.  Got up this morning assuming they would  good to go , told immediately needed charge . Why does this happen  ? Do I need to turn the app off too ?  Does the app use  drain battery ? Should I only use the headset to make adjustments  

3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager

Re: Battery life

Hi Frost,

Thank you for joining the Bose Hear Community.

Your battery life will vary depending on how you are using your Bose Hearphones.  Running them with World Volume at high values, or streaming Bluetooth a high volume will drain the battery faster than if you these settings set lower. 

The Bose Hear app will not drain the battery in your Bose Hearphones, if the Bose Hearphones are turned off.

Is it possible you didn't have your Bose Hearphones shut off last night? Please use the Bose Hear app to review your settings for automatic shut off. You can ensure they shut off automatically if you don't have them in your ears.

ST

Frost
Silent Starter
Registered since

Aug 18, 2019

I do not use the volume on high as my hearing loss is not that severe , most times it is set on 0 for bass/treble and I already knew about the streaming. I looked to set up auto shut off but could not see where that was an option on the Bose app.

Any assistance steps on how to do

that?

Much appreciated .

Really like the product hope it works well when I return to school next week 

Community Manager

Hi Frost,

Under settings you'll find In-Ear Detection and Auto-Off Timer

Bose Hearphones Auto Time In Ear Detection.jpg

Android

Bose Hearphones Auto Time In Ear Detection Android.jpg

ST