Registered since

Nov 19, 2020

Bluetooth disconnects automatically and issues with whatsapp call

Bose product: Quiet Comfort 35 II

App Version: 4.0

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on

Pixel 5 and Dell Inspiron 15

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce:

Headphones is connected to both my laptop and Pixel 5 phone. When i am listening to something on laptop, the connection with phone is lost automatically.

Further, there are lot of issues with the whatsapp call. When headphones are connected with pixel 5, on making whatsapp call, the bluetooth does not work. Once the other person has picked up the call, i have to disconnect and reconnect the bluetooth during the call to make it work. 

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?

Issue from the date of purchase

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Bluetooth disconnects automatically and issues with whatsapp call

Hey kinger,

Thank you for taking the time to post - I'd be happy to help with the call issues you're experiencing. 

In regard to your issue, are you saying you have to completely reconnect the connection to the phone, because it's lost when you listen to something on your laptop, and you're not able to easily switch back over to the phone? Also, have you had the chance to test WhatsApp calls on a different mobile device other than your Pixel for reference, to see if the issue persists?

Initially, I'd advise checking your product firmware HERE, and also performing a product reset to clear any underlying minor issues. Let me know if either of these steps helps things at all for you!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!