Bose Hear app - trouble connecting to iPhone, and screeching when changing modes

SOLVED
Highlighted
Animated Arbiter

Bose Hear app - trouble connecting to iPhone, and screeching when changing modes

Sometimes I am having trouble connecting to my iPhone.  The Bose Hear app will not always open.  The message says it could not find Hear Phone.  Going to the bluetooth setting I always find that it shows it is connected to the Hear Phones.  This must mean there is a bug in the app!  The fix is to turn the Hear Phones on and off.  This always works.

The Second issue is when I switch modes there is a screech in one or both ears.

Perhaps the engineers could address these issues.

Edit Subject: Previously "A couple of issues!"

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Animated Arbiter

Re: Bose Hear app - trouble connecting to iPhone, and screeching when changing modes

Just to follow up on this issue.

I talked to support just now and they agreed with me that the app losing connectivity is a issue with the app.  It is important that these type issues be reported so that they can be addressed by the engineers.  Hopefully the next update will repair this issue.  

5 REPLIES
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Murrydog,

Thanks for writing about your issue with the iPhone connectivity.  Please try uninstalling the app. If there is an option to remove data - do that. Then install the app again.

The screetch in the one or both ears when you switch modes - that doesn't sound right. If that doesn't go away after reinstalling the app, please call us.

Bose Hearphones Support - 1 800-761-2673. 

Thank you,

ST

Animated Arbiter

Yes I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled a couple of times.  That was the first thing I tried just in case it had been corrupted.  Just to be sure I just did it for the thrid time.  

I am not sure what you mean by deleteing data.  When I reinstall the program  it starts from the begining, I skip all of that and resign in, all my personal modes are then shown.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Bose Hear app - trouble connecting to iPhone, and screeching when changing modes

Hi Murrydog,

Since you've already reinstalled the Bose Hear app a couple of times, and that hasn't helped,  please call us.

Bose Hearphones Support - 1 800-761-2673.

Thanks,

ST

Animated Arbiter

Just to follow up on this issue.

I talked to support just now and they agreed with me that the app losing connectivity is a issue with the app.  It is important that these type issues be reported so that they can be addressed by the engineers.  Hopefully the next update will repair this issue.  

Community Manager
Community Manager
Moved:

Bose Hear app - trouble connecting to Android Essential Phone