Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 3, 2020

Bose Hearphones won't connect to my samsung tablet

My hearphones connect great to my Samsung phone, but they do not connect to my Samsung tablet.  The hearphone app does control the volume of live sound in the room... however the Bluetooth doesn't connect to hear any output from the tablet itself..> Makes no sense.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Bose Hearphones won't connect to my samsung tablet

Hi rickc59249,

Thank you for joining the Bose Hear Community.  Welcome.

I'm sorry you've got a problem with the Bose Hear app and your Samsung Tablet. 

@rickc59249 wrote:

My hearphones connect great to my Samsung phone, but they do not connect to my Samsung tablet.  The hearphone app does control the volume of live sound in the room... however the Bluetooth doesn't connect to hear any output from the tablet itself..> Makes no sense.

Let me confirm: The Bose Hear app is functioning on the Samsung Tablet, but you can't stream audio from the Samsung Tablet to your Bose Hearphones?

AND

You can stream audio from your Samsung phone to your Bose Hearphones.

If that's what you are experiencing, you're right. That makes no sense.  It's much easier to resolve these kinds of problems interactively. Please call us so we can work with you voice-to-voice. Bose Hearphones Support - 1 800-761-2673.  

Thanks,

ST

PS Please tell us your story.

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 3, 2020

Hi ST!

I can confirm that the answer is YES ----

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi rickc592349,

Please let us know how it goes when you call Bose Hearphones Support - 1 800-761-2673.

Thanks,

ST