Highlighted
Soulynx
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 22, 2019

Can my Bose Hearphones pair with my pc windows 10?

I have a brand new high end computer with bluetooth, pc with windows 10.  I got my hearphones to pair but it does not list them under audio.  It shows them under "other" and so at this point they show up on that list but pc does not transmit sound to the hearphones.  Is it possible to get them to work?  Has anyone been successful?  thanks for any answers:-)

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Re: Can my Bose Hearphones pair with my pc windows 10?

Hi Soulynx,

Thank you for joining the Bose Hear Community. 

Yes, you should be able to pair your Bose Hearphones with a Windows 10 PC.

Let's start over.

Clearing the headphone pairing list

Power off the headphones

Press and hold the Power/Bluetooth® button for 10 seconds, until you hear “Bluetooth device list cleared”

Delete your Bose QuietControl headphones from the Bluetooth list on your device. All devices are cleared and the headphones are ready to pair a new device

In Windows - remove the Bose Hearphones

In the search box (bottom left of your screen) type: 

settings:Bluetooth - Press enter

Find Bose Hearphones
Click on Bose Hearphones

Click Remove device

- Are you sure? Yes

You don't have to reboot your computer at this point, but I would.

Turn off anything else that is running Bluetooth.

Then pair your Bose Hearphones to the computer again.

Pairing a Bluetooth device

With the headphones powered on, press and hold the Power/Bluetooth® button until you hear “Ready to pair” or you see the Bluetooth indicator blinking blue

On the Bluetooth device, turn on the Bluetooth feature. The Bluetooth feature is usually found in the settings menu

Select the Bose QuietControl headphones from the device list. Once paired, you will hear “Connected to” or the Bluetooth indicator will glow solid white

Does the Windows 10 computer recognize the Bose Hearphones now?

ST