Highlighted
Collaborator
Registered since

Jun 1, 2017

Covers Falling Off

I purchased my Hear phones about 3 or more years ago from the Bose store in Palo Alto and have used them fairly infrequently since then. They have never been subjected to abuse, and have been kept in the cover/storage container when not in use. 

About a year ago I noticed that the rubberized covers were coming  loose. They seem to have "grown" in size, too. Now they are almost completely loose, leaving them flapping around and exposing the controls to power off and on and making them look pretty bad, plus adding to the difficulty of pushing the power on-off button. One side has broken off. 

Has anyone else had this problem? If so, have they been able to get this repaired? Where, and how much did it cost? 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Covers Falling Off

Hi, Richard.

Thank you for joining the Bose Hear Community.  I'm sorry you've had a problem with the rubberized cover coming loose and the power button.

Please call us at this dedicated number. We'd like to help. Bose Hearphones Support - 1 800-761-2673.

Thank you,

ST

Participant
Registered since

May 19, 2020

Yes

Yes, the last product that I ordered was awful too. Customers always have high expectations with this company. And it has delivered always. Don't know why this time the quality was not up to the mark mybpcreditcard

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Yes

Hi Baker20.

Thank you for joining the Bose Hear Community.

If you are experiencing a problem with the rubber covering or the power switch, please call our dedicated support line. We'd like to help.

Bose Hearphones Support - 1 800-761-2673.

Thank you,

ST

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jan 15, 2018

Re: Covers Falling Off

Yeah, same problem here too. Quite Extremely disappointing.