Highlighted
Advocate
Registered since

Nov 2, 2018

Devise Care

I have had my hearphones for almost 2 years.  The flap the you open to access the charging port has broken twice for me.  At first I thought that I might have been rough on them, but I have been very careful with my second set of hearphones.  Last week the flap broke off again.  I am a very active person and sweat a lot.  The hearphones are being replaced lucky I purchased a extended warranty. The wear my hearphones 100% of the time I am awake, the only time they are off is to charge, which I do twice a day.  So here I am without my hearphone until my new ones arrive. I took the old ones to the UPS store today.  Probably be without for a couple of weeks.  I have notified all my friends to only text me until I get the replacements.  

Please let the engineers know about this so the next generation can be improved!  

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Devise Care

Author Accepted Answer selected by Murrydog

Hi, Murrydog,

Thanks for letting us know you're getting so much use out of your Bose Hearphones. I'm sorry you've had a problem with the power port flap.  I'll send your concern through to the product engineering team.

Thank you,

ST

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Devise Care

Author Accepted Answer selected by Murrydog

Hi, Murrydog,

Thanks for letting us know you're getting so much use out of your Bose Hearphones. I'm sorry you've had a problem with the power port flap.  I'll send your concern through to the product engineering team.

Thank you,

ST

View solution in original post