ZC
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Dec 24, 2017

Re: Feature Requests

I look forward to truly wireless /Soundsport Free version of Hearphones, hopefully with mono mode, for my single sided deafness. Battery life could be compromised to some extent.

jimh12345
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Jul 18, 2017

If the cables were a light gray they'd be MUCH less noticeable. 

davidc1
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Dec 31, 2017

Noise Canceling Microphone

Bose has the best noise canceling technology in the world, bar none.

But, in all your consumer products, you don't have noise canceling built-in to the microphone! So, in a noisy environment, I can hear callers great, but they can't hear me.

Think convertible cars, other noisy cars, extremely loud crowds, concerts, auto races, standing on the side of the freeway when my car has broken down, emergencies where people are yelling...and many more.

Your mic works fine in quiet or moderately noisy environments, but that's it. You have the technology, your professional and military products have it. Many of your consumer competitors have it. Every cell phone on earth has it, why not you?

davidc1
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Dec 31, 2017

I hope something like this can be improved in a firmware update. It is extremely important. How can we have the best active noise canceling headphones in the world so we can everything, but somebody we call can't hear us in a noisy environment? It's in every cell phone in the world, and in most BT ANC earbuds.

Bose has consistently left this out of all your products that incorporate a mic...why?

davidc1
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Dec 31, 2017

Please! Why does Bose resist this in all their products?

Highlighted
richardberryhill
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jun 1, 2017

Re: Function while charging (Feature Request)

I like the idea of being able to use while charging. Getting a longer cord is easy; go to any drugstore, office supply, electronics store, Amazon, whatever, and simply get a USB to micro USB charging cord. I've seen them in lengths up to ten feet. 

richardberryhill
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jun 1, 2017

I noticed, as have you and others, the high pitched squealing when removing the earbuds. I quickly realized it was feedback from the noise of my fingers rubbing the earbuds. The solution was to turn down the world volume boost before removing them. I would like to see an automatic feature that does that when the earbuds are removed, but that might kick in when they are simply being repositioned. 

richardberryhill
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jun 1, 2017

Nice explanation. 

Community Manager

Hi Everybody,

We appreciate it when you take the time to tell us how we can make your experiences with your Hearphones better.
As you know, we can't comment or act on every feature request.  We're always working on something for you and we're listening to every word.

Thank you.

ST

Community Manager

Hi Everybody,

We appreciate it when you take the time to tell us how we can make your experiences with your Hearphones better.
As you know, we can't comment or act on every feature request.  We're always working on something for you and we're listening to every word.

Thank you.

ST