Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Sep 3, 2018

Re: Feature Requests

If we get the quick-swithch-to-conversation feature requested above, we won't have to pull out an earphone in the first place.  

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Sep 8, 2018

emich - I love how detailed and carefully thought-through your suggestions are!

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Nov 17, 2017

Thank you. I probably need to go back and update that list.
Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Oct 8, 2018

Re: Feature Request - fast way to defeat the Acoustic Noise Cancellation

The aviation headphone you double tap,a earpiece and it does just that. Hint hint hint

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Oct 8, 2018

Your new Aviation headphones has a feature called talk thru. We need that on the Hearphones. For those that don’t know. Your listening to music and have the world muted. Someone comes up to talk to you. Now you go thru the process of stopping the music and then bringing up world volume or removing the buds. With talk thru you just double tap the earphone and it’s done. Double tap to reverse. 

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi Everyone,

Please keep those suggestions coming. Although we can't comment on things that may or may not be in development, we appreciate and value your thoughts.

Thank you!

ST

Highlighted
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Mar 24, 2017

The Sony WH-1000XM1, XM2, and XM3 noise-cancelling headphones allow you simply to cup the hearcup with your hand in order to talk to someone.

Bose doesn't seem to like touch controls, preferring physical switches. 

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Oct 10, 2018

I love my Hearphones. Like other commenters, they make it easier to hear in loud environments. I’m also enjoying music for the first time in years. So much better than my very expensive hearing aids. Thank you for that.

The only thing I can complain about is the collar. It won’t stop moving and it is very distracting to me and to other people. LG Bluetooth has a very comfortable design that not only stays in place but is so comfortable that I forget I have the unit on. Of course, Bose sound and capabilities far surpass them. It seems it would be very easy to incorporate the longer and better shaped collar with the superior functions of Bose Hearphones. 

Thank you you for being open to suggestions from your customers..

Highlighted
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Jul 31, 2018

I have been using my Hearphones for 4 months. Mostly delighted with the improvement in hearing, much better than previous medical hearing aids. However, I have some suggestions for improvement. Not so much new features, but improvements in existing features.

1. The biggest problem is ear tips, both discomfort and sealing to prevent feedback. I started with the smaller tips, and my ears got very sore until they got used to them. But then I did a bunch of experiments to prevent feedback and found that larger tips worked better. However, the larger tips then caused another round of sore ears. I need to really mash them into my ear canals to seal the sound so they don't squeal.

I leave it to the product designers to figure out how to improve this problem, but as you can see from the forums, I am not the only person who had both problems, and they are related (the tips).

2. The tiny screen in front of the speaker is fragile. I disconnected one side of the right screen while cleaning it pretty carefully. Doesn't seem affect hearing, but is disconcerting and I don't know what the long-term effects will be.

Since those screens do need to be cleaned, given the current design, I think some redesign is required to make them both easier to clean and less fragile.

Thanks for paying attention (and creating a great product).

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi bhaugen,

Thanks for your detailed post.

I'll make sure our engineers are aware of your concerns about the comfort and fit of the StayHear+ tips. 

If you're worried about the inner screen, please call us - Bose Hearphones Support 1-800-761-2673.

Thank you, 

ST