Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Feature Requests

Hi Everybody.

If you've been waiting for us to link the auto-off function to in-ear detection please see: Bose Hear app 1.3.0 Announcement and Discussion.

We appreciate all your requests and suggestions. While we can't respond to all of them. we are listening to every word.

Thank you,

ST

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 9, 2017

I want to emphasize/promote the request for item 4 on your list to the Bose technicians. What I miss most from my hearing loss is the enjoyment I would get listening to music. Hearing aids just don't do it - their frequency adjustment is fixed by the audiologist.  A self adjustable equalizer would be fantastic, and could begin with user-inputed hearing test results. Something like the Jacoti app allowed me to input to enhance podcast listening (wish I could feed the Jacobi output through Bluetooth and my Hearphones, but I haven't figured that out yet!)

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Registered since

Mar 24, 2017

I agree, but have you tried hearing aids from Widex? They're actually really good with music.

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Registered since

Mar 24, 2017

#3: actually, if you enable the Battery extension on your iPhone (for the lock screen), it will display the remaining charge in % for your Hearphones.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 9, 2017

FF, I tried changing the bat setting on my IPhone 7 and did not see the % charge remaining on the HP device. Where does it display? Or do I need a newer IPhone version? Thanks.
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Registered since

Mar 24, 2017

It's a widget that appears on the lock screen of all fairly recent iPhones including yours. Unlock your phone, swipe left, scroll to the bottom, press "edit", and press the "+" sign next to "Batteries" under "More Widgets."

Highlighted
Collaborator
Registered since

Nov 17, 2017

thersites - the battery widget works great! great tip - thank you!

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Registered since

Nov 14, 2017

Here's a feature request that would be easy to implement and extremely helpful for those of us with aging parents who don't use smartphones. 

Could we have the option to swap the bluetooth and world volume controls so that the larger controls would adjust the world volume and the smaller controls adjust bluetooth.  That way an older person would be able to adjust the hearing volume up and down and switch between the three focus modes with the larger controls.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 27, 2017

Would like to see some volume/tone control over the voice prompts.  My hearing is poor on the upper end so the voice prompts get clipped in my experience.  Usually I cannot understand them at all.  The initial battery status and connection status I have never been able to understand.  Of course I can get the info from the App, but that is extra steps, extra time, and basically frustrating when the rest of the product is so tuneable.

I find the prompts to be 'flat' i.e. treble clipped, and 'soft' i.e. not very loud.  Together that makes them unintelligible.  And no, no volume controls seem to help nor do 'boost' settings.

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Everybody,

We're excited when you tell us how we can make your experiences with your Hearphones better.
As you know, we can't comment or act on every feature request.  We're always working on something for you and we're listening to every word.

Sincerely,

ST