jobewan
Participant
Registered since

Jan 21, 2021

Headphone Replacement Turnaround Time Quoted as FOUR WEEKS

Before creating a new topic, please search the Community to avoid creating duplicate threads. If you are posting about a problem, the more of the below details you can include (if applicable) the easier it will be for others to try and help. Go to https://bose.life/2K1GbJl for a helpful post on how to find relevant information, including your firmware and app version information!

Bose product name: Bose QuietComfort 35 (Series I)

Firmware Version: unknown

App Version: NA

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on: NA

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce: I sent in my headphones for replacement because they cancelled noise for the wearer, while perfectly reproducing any distracting background noise for the listener on the other end of phone calls. I paid the USD209 replacement fee and sent them in. They have been received. I called to check up on the order because the website status page does not offer any useful tracking information, literally at all. I was told that the turnaround time for replacement headphones would be FOUR WEEKS. Further, if I'm not mistaken, my credit card has already been charged. This level of service is something I remember from the mid 1990s; it seems out of place to me in the current year. I was considering purchasing the USD1100 aviation noise cancelling headset with Bluetooth, but this customer service experience has prompted a decision to purchase the Lightspeed Sierra aviation headset as suggested by my son, who has the Zulu 3 headset. The Sierra headset is also USD450 LESS than the A20 headset, with reviews suggesting that the A20s are not head and shoulders above either the Sierra or Zulu headsets. I will do this while waiting the FOUR WEEKS for my replacement Bose QuietComfort 35 (Series II) headphones.

What environment do you experience the issue in: all environments.

When did you start to experience the issue: they never worked correctly. I didn't realize until long into using them that this was not "normal" for these headphones.

Any troubleshooting steps you took: NA

1 REPLY 1
Tegan_M

Re: Headphone Replacement Turnaround Time Quoted as FOUR WEEKS

Hello,

Very sorry to hear of your concern regarding the current turn around time for your service. Regrettably when items are low in stock the turn around time for exchanges can be extended as we work on a first in first out order basis, I apologize for any disappointment this provides. 

Once your headphones are ready to be dispatched, you will receive a tracking UPS email so you can follow your parcel's delivery. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!