mikemacm
Participant
Registered since

Mar 20, 2021

HearPhone inline controller buttons behaving badly

Hi

The "world volume" and BT volume buttons are doing the correct action.

The world volume "up" buttom works fine, the "down" button does nothing or starts / stops BT playback.

The BT volume "up" button is fine, the centre button is fine, but the "down" button does nothing.

Otherwise the unit is working well.

Any ideas??

Thanks

Mike

5 REPLIES 5
Jessie_O

Re: HearPhone inline controller buttons behaving badly

Hey Mike, 

Thank you for reaching out to us!

I’m sorry to hear that you are experiencing some issues with your controls on the Hearphones. I’ll be happy to help you!

Have you tried any troubleshooting steps? If not, I would start with an update. You can do this by following the instructions outlined HERE.

Let me know how you get on!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
mikemacm
Participant
Registered since

Mar 20, 2021

Hi

I have already done a firmware upgrade - the issue persists.

Mike

Tegan_M

I am sorry to hear this persists.

Out of interest, so we can ensure the Hearphones overall are working correctly, can you please use the Bose Hear app and try adjusting these controls within the app. 

This way we can see if this is an error with the buttons or with the internal tech of your product.

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
mikemacm
Participant
Registered since

Mar 20, 2021

Hi

Thanks so much for your support so far.

I've gone through all the controls in Bose Hear app and they are all working just fine.

It looks like it is the buttons that are causing the issue.

Thanks in anticipation.

Mike

Jeff_G

I'm sorry to hear that, Mikemacm. 

If the physical buttons on the Hearphones are the issue, an exchange would be the best recommendation. To seek support in your region, please visit this link.

Thanks!

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!