Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 30, 2020

Hearphones and cellphone

Audio from media on my cellphone does not work on the my hearphone although set to bluetooth for that device..  The hearphones work great with audio from other devices but not on the cellphone where the hearphones setup exists. The cellphone does work fine for the hearphones control but not media that play on the cellphone or phone calls.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Hearphones and cellphone

Hi ach512,

Welcome! Thanks for posting!

As the Hearphones are working fine with your other devices, it does make it seem like there may be a setting that needs changing on your cell phone to get this working. So I can look into this with you, could you let me know what cell phone you are using with the Hearphones? 

The first thing I would recommend trying for this is clearing the Bluetooth pairing between the phone and your Hearphones to refresh this connection. To clear the pairing on the Hearphones, what you will want to do is turn them off, then press and hold the Power/Bluetooth button for 10 seconds until your hear Bluetooth device list cleared. After doing this, go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone and forget the Hearphones from there before reconnecting them.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!