Highlighted
Pacerintl
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Apr 5, 2018

How has the Bose hearing phones changing your life?

4 REPLIES 4
slklein
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Feb 11, 2019

Re: How has the Bose hearing phones changing your life?

My wife and I went to the opera, and not only could I hear, but the music sounded good. Eating, we shared a table with another couple, strangers, and I participated in the conversation. On the way home, my hearphones needed to be recharged, and my wife lamented we couldn't converse on the long rider home, and worried that I might not hear emergency vehicle sirens. When they are charged, she no longer tells me she must yell at me for me to understand her. Today, I had a doctor's appointment and I went alone; she didn't think she needed to come along to hear what the doctor said. Just a sample of how my life has changed in less than a month.

Community Manager

Hi, slklein,

Thank you. It's heart-warming to hear how you are using your Bose Hearphones.

Sincerely,

ST

Warfrog
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Mar 16, 2019

I was diagnosed when I was a child w progressive hearing loss. I lifetime of having to sit in the front row at school, missing conversations, being the butt of jokes, close caption on the tv... I feel I’ve missed out on so much. I’ve been embarrassed and just avoided social activities most of my life.
My wife convinced me to give these a try after a campfire party in which I got so frustrated I just withdrew from even trying to engage with anyone.
These Hearphones have changed my life, I still get teary eyed when I think of my dghtr being astounded that I could hear her whisper, she too had tears in her eyes. My tv used to be at level 80-90, now I can hear it at 8-9. It’s amazing!
My wife has noticed I engage w people now more than I used to.
Pacerintl
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Apr 5, 2018

So happy for you.