I have one ear.

Highlighted
Silent Starter

I have one ear.

I only have one due to cancer. The sounds have to travel around to my left ear. I am now having much trouble hear conversations and spoken words on the TV.  I am looking for solutions for Headset for TV and other support.  I stubbled across your Wellness set.  What is recommended for one ear, my left ear?

2 REPLIES
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: I have one ear.

Hello linlou,

Thank you for joining the Bose Hear Community.  Welcome.

We cannot make a recommendation for your medical condition. All we can suggest, is you try Hearphones and see how they work for you.  You can use our store locator to find a store close to you. Or order them online and know that you can try them and if you aren't satisfied, return them if you are not satisfied. Please follow this link to learn more about returns.

Thank you.

ST

@linlou wrote:

I only have one due to cancer. The sounds have to travel around to my left ear. I am now having much trouble hear conversations and spoken words on the TV.  I am looking for solutions for Headset for TV and other support.  I stubbled across your Wellness set.  What is recommended for one ear, my left ear?

Audible Advocate

Re: I have one ear.

Hi linlou-

I am deaf in my right ear.  I have had Hearphones for just over a year.  While they are not perfect (the sound received on the non-hearing side microphones does not transfer over to the hearing side ear), the ability to increse the sound volume (Bose calls this World Volume) coupled with the cancelling of unwanted sound and noise enables me to hear better in restaurants, meetings and while watching television.  I hope this helps.