Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 30, 2017

MacBook can no longer connect by BlueTooth HEARPHONES

I began having an intermittent connection with my MacBook Pro; which had been paired and was working.  Since that time, I deleted the Hearphones on my MacBook and iPhone and put the Hearphones back in discovery mode (held power for 10 seconds to clear).  My iPhone finds it but not the MacBook.  All other items on the MacBook bluetooth connection show up, including my Magic Mouse & Bose Q35.  Any ideas?   Catalina 10.16.2.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: MacBook can no longer connect by BlueTooth HEARPHONES

Author Accepted Answer selected by Paper8oy

Hi, Paper8oy.

@Paper8oy wrote:

I began having an intermittent connection with my MacBook Pro; which had been paired and was working.  Since that time, I deleted the Hearphones on my MacBook and iPhone and put the Hearphones back in discovery mode (held power for 10 seconds to clear).  My iPhone finds it but not the MacBook.  All other items on the MacBook bluetooth connection show up, including my Magic Mouse & Bose Q35.  Any ideas?   Catalina 10.16.2.

Please try these steps:

• Turn off your iPhone (or just disable Bluetooth)
  • Turn off any other Bluetooth devices to which you have paired your Bose Hearphones (or disable Bluetooth)  
  • On your Bose Hearphones, press and hold the power button until you hear "Ready to Connect"
  • On the MackBook - Check the Bluetooth devices list and if you see Bose Hearphones, then "Forget the device"
  • Put the MacBook into pairing mode

Does the MacBook see your Bose Hearphones?

ST

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: MacBook can no longer connect by BlueTooth HEARPHONES

Author Accepted Answer selected by Paper8oy

Hi, Paper8oy.

@Paper8oy wrote:

Please try these steps:

• Turn off your iPhone (or just disable Bluetooth)
  • Turn off any other Bluetooth devices to which you have paired your Bose Hearphones (or disable Bluetooth)  
  • On your Bose Hearphones, press and hold the power button until you hear "Ready to Connect"
  • On the MackBook - Check the Bluetooth devices list and if you see Bose Hearphones, then "Forget the device"
  • Put the MacBook into pairing mode

Does the MacBook see your Bose Hearphones?

ST

View solution in original post