Highlighted
jrlapides
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 23, 2019

New Hearing Aid Product

Hi:

Earlier this year, I saw some press releases on new hearing aid products from Bose. Because of the good reviews on the hearphones, I have been waiting for an announcement but nothing has occurred.

Was this product the same as the hearphones, something similar but with more features, etc? My assumption is that your competitors are using regulatory maneuvers to keep a good and less expensive product off of the market and I have seen one such document. I have no idea whether they will be successful.

I have been holding off purchasing a product but can't wait much longer. I and I would assume others would be very grateful if you updated the marketplace on what is going on?

Thanks,

Jeff Lapides

3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager

Re: New Hearing Aid Product

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for joining the Bose Hear Community.  We appreciate your interest in our future products. We never discuss products under development. That includes product details, dates, and pricing.

We would like to know more about you. Please follow this link to the

User Research Hearing Survey

Thank you,

ST

jrlapides
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 23, 2019

There must be something you can say. You've confused the market by saying something is coming early this year and then gone silent.

Jeff

Community Manager

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for your interest in Bose products.

I'm sorry for any confusion. Bose has not made a product announcement or said anything about something coming early this year.  

We are always working on something and as soon as we have news to share, we will post an announcement here.

Thank you for asking.

Sincerely,

ST