Ordered StayHear+ Ear tips - not received

SOLVED
Highlighted
Audible Advocate

Ordered StayHear+ Ear tips - not received

I understand the Bose Hearphones tips are exclusive; the other tips will not work as well on the Hearphones.  So I went online and ordered a pair at Bose.  They were shipped, but it's been 2 weeks+ and we still did not get them. I've emailed and even tried to contact Bose through paypal. We are getting no response from Bose.  So I come here to see if we can get a reply from here.  Anyone?  Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Author Accepted Answer selected by SableS

Accepted Solutions
Audible Advocate

Re: Ordered StayHear+ Ear tips - not received

Update!  Got a phone call, AND an email! Shipped out the missing eartips immediately. UPS delivered. Fantastic!  Thank you so much! I am sorry I had to use a public forum like this.  I tried emailing customer service several times, even through paypal, but no response in 3 weeks, so I had to come here.   Once here, immediate action, very appreciated! 

I think Bose needs to hire me as a remote agent to answer all the emails that are just piling up. I am sure there are many more like me who prefer emails over phone calls. ;-)

Thanks again!  Got the eartips and we are very happy with the Hearphones!

9 REPLIES 9
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi SableS,

Thank you for joining the Bose Hear Community. I'm sorry you're having trouble getting a response to your query about your order. 

Please call us at 1-800-999-2673. We will work with you to resolve the problem.

Audible Advocate

Hi, thank you for your response. Smiley Happy

This is what happened. I called the number, had difficulty understanding the person. We got through, though, and she found my order, asked me if UPS sent me a notice that they lost my package. I said I had to file a claim with UPS, they sent me a message 5 days later and asked me if Bose sent me a replacement yet. I replied to UPS that I didn't hear from Bose at all, was wondering why Bose did not respond to UPS informing them of the loss. The customer service rep said she will send out another order to me, but cannot ship it to my address. She needed to ship it to my neighbor instead. ( I fail to see why because the issue wasn't UPS finding my house... they lost the package.)  But whatever. I gave her my neighbor's address.  It took a week to get a shipping notice (she told me the eartips were in stock).

They did arrive at my neighbor's house and I got the package.  BUT I only received one pair.  I should have received 2 pairs: https://www.bose.com/en_us/products/headphones/headphone_accessories/stayhear_hearphones_tipkit_acc.... .  I am hesistant to call again, since that was difficult.  Why doesn't anyone respond to emails?  Even PayPal couldn't get a response from Bose through email.  And Bose never responded to UPS' email notice.  I would like to report the missing second pair of eartips for the Bose hearphones. I really don't want to deal with anyone on the phone again, that was difficult enough.  Who can I email, that will actually read it and help?  Anyone?  I would appreciate it.

Also, I would like to check and make sure I was sent the correct eartips.  For the Bose hearphones, I was sent one pair of StayHear + QC.  Is that the correct one for the Hearphones?

Thank you!

:-)

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi SableS,

I am so sorry you've had this terrible experience.

Please expect a call from Bose Hearphones support. If we don't reach you by phone today, we'll send you an email.

ST

Audible Advocate

Update!  Got a phone call, AND an email! Shipped out the missing eartips immediately. UPS delivered. Fantastic!  Thank you so much! I am sorry I had to use a public forum like this.  I tried emailing customer service several times, even through paypal, but no response in 3 weeks, so I had to come here.   Once here, immediate action, very appreciated! 

I think Bose needs to hire me as a remote agent to answer all the emails that are just piling up. I am sure there are many more like me who prefer emails over phone calls. ;-)

Thanks again!  Got the eartips and we are very happy with the Hearphones!

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi SableS,

Thank you for coming back to tell us you're okay.

All the best,

ST

Quiet Contributor

UPS delivered. Fantastic!  Thank you so much! I am sorry I had to use a public forum like this.  I tried emailing customer service several times, even through paypal, but no response in 3 weeks, so I had to come here.krogerfeedback

Silent Starter

Hi SableS

you are right i am also appreciate with you

Thanks

Silent Starter

The Bose StayHear+ Sport Tips Large, Clear 2 Pairs is availbe. For the best Bose In Ear Headphones Replacement Tips shop Frontrow Electronics.Two pairs of StayHear silicone tips for Bose FreeStyle™ earbuds, SoundSport™ in-ear headphones, SoundTrue™ in-ear headphones and all versions of Bose.

Edit: Link to incorrect product removed.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi david96,

Thank you for joining the Bose Hear Community.

Please note: ONLY StayHear+ tips for Bose Hearphones will work correctly with your Bose Hearphones. StayHear+ tips for other Bose products will not function correctly.

Please use this link to get replacement Hearphones StayHear+ Ear Tips.

https://www.bose.com/en_us/products/headphones/headphone_accessories/stayhear_hearphones_tipkit_acc....

Thank you.

ST