mecetin
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 8, 2019

Phone call problem

Hey all,

I have been using my Bose Hearphones for almost 2 years and a love them. Since last week a problem has been occurred and i'm unable to use them anymore. When i receive a phone call and click to answer it, hearphone volume is extremely low for 4-5 seconds but afterwards it goes up to normal levels. This caused me to stop using my hearphones. Because everytime i have a phone call, its like hello, hello hello for 5 6 seconds, than i start hearing. Is there any opinion , how can i fix this ?

Best,

Mert

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: Phone call problem

Bose Best Answer selected by Community Manager ST

Hi Mert,

Thank you for joining the Bose Hear Community. I'm happy to see you here.

It's great to hear you've had good experiences with your Bose Hearphones for nearly two years.

Now when it comes to th eproblem with phone calls, it sounds like this is a new problem.  Please try clearing and re-pairing the Bluetooth connection to your phone. I've included instructions below.

Please let us know if this helps. If not, we can explore some other things.

Thanks,

ST

Clearing the headphone pairing list

Power off the headphones

Press and hold the Power/Bluetooth® button for 10 seconds, until you hear “Bluetooth device list cleared”

Delete your Bose Hearphones from the Bluetooth list on your device. All devices are cleared and the headphones are ready to pair a new device

Then

Pairing a Bluetooth device

With the headphones powered on, press and hold the Power/Bluetooth® button until you hear “Ready to pair” or you see the Bluetooth indicator blinking blue

On the Bluetooth device, turn on the Bluetooth feature. The Bluetooth feature is usually found in the settings menu

Select the Bose Hearphones from the device list. Once paired, you will hear “Connected to” or the Bluetooth indicator will glow solid white

3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager

Bose Best Answer selected by Community Manager ST

Hi Mert,

Thank you for joining the Bose Hear Community. I'm happy to see you here.

It's great to hear you've had good experiences with your Bose Hearphones for nearly two years.

Now when it comes to th eproblem with phone calls, it sounds like this is a new problem.  Please try clearing and re-pairing the Bluetooth connection to your phone. I've included instructions below.

Please let us know if this helps. If not, we can explore some other things.

Thanks,

ST

Clearing the headphone pairing list

Power off the headphones

Press and hold the Power/Bluetooth® button for 10 seconds, until you hear “Bluetooth device list cleared”

Delete your Bose Hearphones from the Bluetooth list on your device. All devices are cleared and the headphones are ready to pair a new device

Then

Pairing a Bluetooth device

With the headphones powered on, press and hold the Power/Bluetooth® button until you hear “Ready to pair” or you see the Bluetooth indicator blinking blue

On the Bluetooth device, turn on the Bluetooth feature. The Bluetooth feature is usually found in the settings menu

Select the Bose Hearphones from the device list. Once paired, you will hear “Connected to” or the Bluetooth indicator will glow solid white

Highlighted
mecetin
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 8, 2019

Take you so much for your support.

It's working fine like in the old days :)))

Community Manager

Hi mecetin,

Thanks for coming back to let us know you're okay. 

Please take a look at the 

User Research Hearing Survey

and I hope you will 

Tell us your story

Thank you,

ST