Highlighted
dglancashire
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

May 5, 2019

Purchase from UK

Hi, I understand there are no plans currently to launch the hearphones in the UK, but would love to try them. I can see they are for sale on Amazon (US) and although the sellers don’t ship direct to the UK, I think I could arrange this via a MyUS.com shipping address.

I’ve read that Bose don’t offer support for hearphones in the UK, but there is good online support, I can definitely download the app here no problem and I’m thinking the 12 month warranty would still apply if the hearphones became defective.

Have I got that right and are there any other potential risks with trying this route? Amazon offer a 30 day return if needed. 

Many thanks for any advice/thoughts

Regards, Dawn

3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager

Re: Purchase from UK

Hi Dawn,

Thank you for joining the Bose Hear Community and thank you for your question.

Thank you for considering Bose Hearphones. You've got your facts right although I can't verify the Amazon 30 day return policy. There are several vendors on Amazon and you'll need to check their return policies.

For the warranty beyond 30 days, the US Warranty will apply. If it is necessary to service the unit, you'll need to return it to the Bose in the US. If we have to ship you another unit under warranty, we can only ship to a US address.

Have I answered your concerns?

ST

dglancashire
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

May 5, 2019

Hi ST,

Thanks for your reply.

In the (hopefully unlikely) event of needing to return the hearphones under the 12 month warranty is it acceptable for me to ask Bose to deliver any replacement product to a US based shipping address, such as MyUS.com, who could then ship onwards to me in the UK?

Thanks,

Dawn

Community Manager

Hi Dawn,

I need a little more information from you. Please watch for a private message.

Thank you,

ST