Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 23, 2019

The next step is needed.

My dad got Hearphones and they are great.  But... for the masses to buy this product in big numbers, they have to be wireless earbuds.  The wires from earphone to collar unit is more than annoying.  When Bose eventually eliminates the extra wires, this product will become a worldwide hit.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: The next step is needed.

Hi, Scootsie,

Thank you for joining the Bose Hear Community. 

@Scootsie wrote:

My dad got Hearphones and they are great.  But... for the masses to buy this product in big numbers, they have to be wireless earbuds.  The wires from earphone to collar unit is more than annoying.  When Bose eventually eliminates the extra wires, this product will become a worldwide hit.

It sounds like your dad is enjoying his Bose Hearphones. That's terrific. 

Thanks for your suggestion and observation. We always happy to hear from our customers. While Bose doesn't comment on products that may be in development, we're always working on something, and we're listening. I'm glad you joined us.

Is your dad online?

I hope he will Tell Us Your (his) Story and please consider participating in the Bose User Research Hearing Survey.

Sincerely,

ST

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jan 15, 2018

Re: The next step is needed.

Next step is needed indeed. Whether wired or wireless, they have to improve their product to stay competitive. There are many good ideas in the improvement suggestions thread but none have found their way into the product. 
the moderator assures us that they’re listening, but that might be all to it. 
Moreover, the most flexible component, ie the firmware seems frozen in time. Frozen II. 

Wake up, Bose.