Tuesday Can't Get here fast Enough

Highlighted
Animated Arbiter

Tuesday Can't Get here fast Enough

My HearPhones are due to get here on Tuesday PM around 4:30!!  I have moderiate hearing loss, I have some Hear Aids that are just amplifiers they work ok in a quite setting but in a restaurant they are useless.

I have 3 days to learn to use them then I am off for a 10 day trip with my best friend to fish Lake Okeechobee, Florida.  Its a 2000 mile round trip for me.  I will keep everyone posted about my experence with being able to hear the other person on the boat  

3 REPLIES
Animated Arbiter

Re: Tuesday Can't Get here fast Enough

While waiting I have read all 11 pages of the fourm!  I think all possible questions have been asked and answered!

Friendly Fanatic

I hope that you'll be as thrilled with yours as I am with mine! I like mine so much that when I have to take them off to recharge, I'm really sad, lol I may be ordering a second set so I don't have to go without while they're charging.

Animated Arbiter

i have wondered what was the limiting factor in only having a 10 hour storge capacity for the batteries,  Seens the neck band should have room for a bigger or second set of batteries