Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

May 5, 2019

UPS just delivered broken replacement hearphones

First, the on/off switch broke on my almost year old hearphones.  Then, I returned them to Bose on April second.  Today April 11, I received the replacement hearphones and they were dead. 

I think UPS broke my replacement hearphones. (UPS broke the American Tourister carryon luggage that I bought online.)  The cardboard box the hearphones were in was damaged, as are two thirds of the boxes that UPS delivers to my house.

I should have known there was going to be a problem when UPS delivered my replacement hearphones by placing the box on top of an azalea bush.  But I was glad to receive my replacement.  I unpacked it and soon learned that I had received a paperweight.

No light was to be seen.  I tried to charge it, exactly as I had been charging my original hearphones for almost a year.  No light to be seen.  I tried charging it in a different USB port, with a different charging cable.  No light.  My replacement hearphones arrived broken and I think UPS broke them.

I need to have my next replacement hearphones delivered by US post!  How can I arrange this?

3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager

Re: UPS just delivered broken replacement hearphones

Hi dtc,

I'm sorry UPS broke your replacement Hearphones. Please contact Bose Support (the same way you did to arrange for the replacement).

Thank you,

ST

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

May 5, 2019

🙂 UPS delivered a box today and left it just outside my door. 🙂 The box was damp and damaged. But the hearphones inside were just fine. When I pressed the on/off switch I saw a light. 🙂 I was able to connect the hearphones to my Moto E4 Plus. 🙂 The hearphones battery was at 30%. I charged it and now it is working just fine. 🙂 I am again a happy customer! 

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi, dtc.

Thank you for coming back to tell us you got your replacement Hearphones.

Enjoy them in good health.

ST