Highlighted
HappyAmI
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 20, 2019

What is the notification robot saying?

If the quality of the conversations I have while wearing the Hearphones was as poor as the notifications I’d be sending them back.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: What is the notification robot saying?

Author Accepted Answer selected by HappyAmI

Hi, HappyAml.

Thank you for joining the Bose Hear Community. 

Are you having trouble understanding the voice prompts in your Bose Hearphones? I hope it will help to know what the unit is saying.

Here are the common voice prompts.

When you turn the power on:

• Battery ____ percent
  • Connecting to __________________ (the name of your Bluetooth device)
  • Connected to __________________ (the name of your Bluetooth device)

Other times

• ____________ (the name of your Bluetooth device) lost 
    • This happens when the connection to a Bluetooth device is disconnected
    • This happens Hearphones connects to a Bluetooth device.
  • Ready to Pair
    • If you press and hold the power button to put you Hearphones into Bluetooth pairing mode, you will hear Ready to Pair
  • Bluetooth device list cleared
    • If you press and hold the power button to clear the Bluetooth device list. you will hear Bluetooth device list cleared
  • If you press the power button briefly, you will hear the name of the Bluetooth device to which you are currently connected.
  • If you press the power button briefly after you have heard the name of the Bluetooth device to which you are currently connected, Hearphones will announce the name of another device that has been paired.  Then it will try to connect to that device.

Enjoy your Bose Hearphones. I hope you'll follow this link and tell us your story.

Thank you,

ST
1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Re: What is the notification robot saying?

Author Accepted Answer selected by HappyAmI

Hi, HappyAml.

Thank you for joining the Bose Hear Community. 

Are you having trouble understanding the voice prompts in your Bose Hearphones? I hope it will help to know what the unit is saying.

Here are the common voice prompts.

When you turn the power on:

• Battery ____ percent
  • Connecting to __________________ (the name of your Bluetooth device)

Other times

• ____________ (the name of your Bluetooth device) lost 
    • This happens when the connection to a Bluetooth device is disconnected
    • This happens Hearphones connects to a Bluetooth device.
  • Ready to Pair
    • If you press and hold the power button to put you Hearphones into Bluetooth pairing mode, you will hear Ready to Pair
  • Bluetooth device list cleared
    • If you press and hold the power button to clear the Bluetooth device list. you will hear Bluetooth device list cleared
  • If you press the power button briefly, you will hear the name of the Bluetooth device to which you are currently connected.
  • If you press the power button briefly after you have heard the name of the Bluetooth device to which you are currently connected, Hearphones will announce the name of another device that has been paired.  Then it will try to connect to that device.

Enjoy your Bose Hearphones. I hope you'll follow this link and tell us your story.

Thank you,

ST