Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jun 25, 2019

Why hearphones not selling in Europe?

I can't found Hearphones at bose.de. 

Are there any special reasons for this?

3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager

Re: Why hearphones not selling in Europe?

Hi akaspin,

Welcome to the Bose Hear Community.  Thanks for your interest in Bose Hearphones.

Bose Hearphones are sold and supported in the United States. Bose has not announced plans to make them available in other regions.  As for the reasons why, I'm sorry that's beyond the scope of a public discussion.

Sincerely,

ST

akaspin
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jun 25, 2019

Thanks for response! I think that it's related to medical regulations. 

I'm looking for solution for my special case. All my life I have slight hyperacusis (manageable). But month ago I also have reative tinnitus. I think three babies and a **bleep** cricket got me finished. Now my head is like broken FM radio and winding up from any pulsing or high-frequency sound regardles of loudness. I have a course of treatment. But it's not fast and as any geek I'm looking for technical solutions for my needs.

The solution looks like this: silence all pulse and high-frequency noises but leave voices.

Any passive earplugs not works because they dim sounds instead cancel them. Earplugs with Bose QC35 works but deprive me from communications. I tried Bose QC30 - not works as well. Also I was at the audiologist and found one shocking fact: there are no (nada, nicht, нет) Hearing Aids with active noise cancellation. 

I found only two options in the whole world to solve my problem: Bose Hearphones and Nuheara IQBuds Boost. Very possible with custom earmolds. Ordered second because they available in Europe. It's a pity that hearphones is not available because I always prefers ANC from Bose.

GrillaBBQ
Wistful Whisperer
Registered since

Oct 27, 2019

Hi you can arrange to purchase products in the USA and arrange for a USA delivery address that will then forward the product to you. Open browser type USA address ship to Europe, I suggest you do your own research and look at the reviews before deciding on which company to use. The companies that use Oregan charge no sales tax locally. By setting up an account you have an address in the USA which you can use to return faulty items. Good luck