size of earbuds

Highlighted
Audible Advocate

size of earbuds

I have incredibly small ear canals. The smallest earbud cover is still not small enough. Does Bose have any intention of making an extra small earbud cover? I'd be willing to pay for custom earbuds made for my ears.

20 REPLIES
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: size of earbuds

Hi Deborah,

Thank you for joining the Hearphones Community. I'm glad that you are here.

I'll be back with more information soon.

ST

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Deborah,

I sent you a private message yesterday; a request for a more information.

ST

Audible Advocate

I have the same problem with small ear canals. One earbud falls out all the time. Please tell me there will be a smaller tip soon! I really love the Hearphones except for fit.

scema65

Audible Advocate

Hi, I'm experiencing the exact same issue, the small earbuds are too large. Could you contact me as Well? Thanks!
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kjak329,

I just sent you a private message, a request for more information.

ST

Audible Advocate

I've only had my Hearphones for 3 days but already I have to say that the smallest earbud is too large & causing me pain to wear for more than a couple of hours. I too hope you make a smaller earbud.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi cegabq,

Thank you for joining our Hearphones Community.  I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble with the StayHear+ ear tips.

Right now have only the three sizes that we include in the box with Hearphones. We're investigating other options but there's nothing imminent. As soon as we have more news, we'll make an announcement here.

Other than the problem with the earbuds, how are you making out with your Hearphones?

ST

Friendly Fanatic

Bose wired earbuds come with an earpiece that fits the Hearphones.  Very comfortable.

Audible Advocate

Thanks! Which earbuds are you talking about exactly, please?

Sandy