Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
scottnovack
Participant
Registered since

Nov 30, 2020

3-2-1 DVD player tray

I have a 3-2-1 DVD player and home theater. It has been working fine, but now the DVD tray opens and closes continuously and doesn't stay closed. The only way to make it stop from opening and closing is to unplug the DVD from the wall. Is there a way to reset the unit or correct this problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sam_F

Re: 3-2-1 DVD player tray

Author Accepted Answer selected by scottnovack

Hi Scott,

Sorry to hear the issue is persisting. To reach out to the US support team, use the contact details HERE. The team will be more than happy to assist and help you get this resolved. If you have any queries regarding contact, please let me know!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Jeff_G

Hello Scott, 

Thanks for reaching out. 

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with the DVD player opening continuously. 

This certainly shouldn't be happening and may be related to a mechanical failure of an internal part. To check, however, I recommend performing a reset. To do this, please disconnect the system from power for around 30 seconds. Disconnect all cables, then re-connect. If you still experience problems, please contact the support team in your region here.

Thanks!

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
scottnovack
Participant
Registered since

Nov 30, 2020

Thanks Jeff. Yes, I have reset the DVD player and it still opens and closes continuously. Thus can you advise as the contacts for the support team in California? Please advise. 

Sam_F

Author Accepted Answer selected by scottnovack

Hi Scott,

Sorry to hear the issue is persisting. To reach out to the US support team, use the contact details HERE. The team will be more than happy to assist and help you get this resolved. If you have any queries regarding contact, please let me know!

View solution in original post