3·2·1® GSX Series III DVD home entertainment system static noise after warm-up

Highlighted

3·2·1® GSX Series III DVD home entertainment system static noise after warm-up

Factory renewable or dumpster deposit only???

4 REPLIES 4

Re: 3·2·1® GSX Series III DVD home entertainment system static noise after warm-up

Hi there! Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community.

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing static noise issues through your system - this is certainly not normal behaviour.

Have we checked all cables and connections are fitted securely and there are no signs of damage? If so, we may need to perform a reset of your system.

To do this, follow these steps:

1. Turn the system off. Wait two minutes or until "Saving your music information" disappears from the display
  2. Unplug the Acoustimass module power cord from the power outlet
  3. Unplug the Acoustimass module cable from the module and media center. Wait 30 seconds
  4. Reconnect the Acoustimass module cable at both ends
  5. Reconnect the Acoustimass module power cord
  6. Wait for the words "Bose 3.2.1" to appear and disappear from the display
  7. Retest the system

Let me know if these steps resolve your issue.

Warm regards,

Sam F - Community Support

Re: 3·2·1® GSX Series III DVD home entertainment system static noise after warm-up

I will do as you suggest.

Thank you for the prompt reply.

Is there a path to have the unit refurbished at the factory?

Thank you for giving that a try.

If you are concerned that your product may not be functioning as you expect, you are more than welcome to get in touch with Customer Service. They will be more than happy to help you out and will provide you with the information in regards to repairs or servicing of your product.

You can find contact details for your region here.

Warm regards,

Sam F

Did not solve the problem.