Re: 321 GSX - audio works with DVD but not TV
04-13-2020 10:20 AM
Message 11 of 11
- First, the 321 console must be connected via a Video Out to your TV. Our setup is HDMI Out to TV HDMI In.
- Turn on the console, turn it to DVD mode, and put in a DVD. Turn your TV to the HDMI In channel that matches your 321. If you see your DVD playing, you're in business.
- On our 321 remote, there's a button labelled System. Push it. A screen should appear with a menu of system settings.
- Press the right arrow to scroll to the Media Center icon at the top of the menu.
- Press the down arrow to scroll to Optical Source.
- Press the right arrow, then the up or down arrow to select the input that is using the optical connection (TV, CBL-SAT, VCR, or AUX).
- Check to be sure that the input selected matches the one you are using: TV, CBL-SAT, VCR, or AUX, and that your optical cable is connected at both 321 Optical In and TV Optical Out.
The Bose instructions are at http://www.bose.com/en_us/support/article/assigning-the-optical-input.html