DJS2
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 14, 2018

Accoustimass 10 Series III no sound

No sound from the subwoofer.  Surround speakers don’t work.  Everything is plugged in.  Tried multiple power outlets.  Is there an internal fuse? Any suggestions?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

May 16, 2016

Re: Accoustimass 10 Series III no sound

Hi DJS2, 

I'm sorry to hear that. There isn't a fuse that is easy to access with this system. If you've tried known working outlets and confirmed the connections to the receiver are correct (positive to positive and negative to negative), let's try some additional troubleshooting. Does this happen regardless of the source that is selected on your receiver? Curiously, what is the make and model of your receiver? Do you have any other speakers you could connect to your receiver to verify the receiver is working properly? Can you try to unplug your receiver from power for a minute and re-test? Please let us know. 

Kind Regards,

Brent - Bose Support 

Highlighted
DJS2
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 14, 2018

The front and center speakers work fine.  The subwoofer and the rear speakers do not work.

My outside speakers (B speakers) did not work.  I had to move the connection at the back of the receiver from “B” to “surround back” terminals.  In the past, the speakers worked fine on the B speakers connections.

Receiver - Pioneer VSX-1120-K

Highlighted
DJS2
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 14, 2018

This does happen regardless of the source selected on the receiver, but the surround sound is prima

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hi there DJS2,

I think your last comment may have been cut off.  Can you re-post it again?

Thanks,

Brandon