Display backlight is on but no information is displayed

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Sep 25, 2014

Re: Acoustic wave music system II

Hi Eileenriehl,

Have you tried to unplug the system from power for a full three minutes then plug it back in? Is there any display if you try to use AM/FM?

If resetting the system does not resolve your issue, I would recommend contacting your local support center. If you go to our global page HERE, you can select your country then scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Contact Us".

Thank you

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Feb 19, 2018

For what it's worth, I just discovered this is the case with mine.  The nearest Bose dealer is almost 100 miles away - and he referred me to Bose Repair.  They said they could fix it, but it would cost me $150 + tax + shipping, so I suppose it would be near $200 till all is said and done.  Not enough of a problem just yet to pay all of that.  If it becomes an issue, I'll reconsider.

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jun 5, 2017

Thanks for advice Michael.   Unplugging did not help; and there is no display when using AM/FM.  I appreciate your reply.  Thank you

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Aug 25, 2017

Hi there!

Thank you for getting back to us and thank you for trying that, sorry to hear that didn't work.  

I would encourage you to reach out to customer support, you can use this link.  Just select your country and scroll down to where you see "contact us".  Support will be able to help you from there.

Enjoy your day and please take care,

Shiloh