Acoustimass 15 II rear speakers not working.

SOLVED
Silent Starter

Acoustimass 15 II rear speakers not working.

I have a new receiver. The front and center channels work fine. When I test my rear/surround speakers, all I get is a muffled bass sound from the subwoofer. If I swap the cables to the front channel and use the rear wires, I get the same thing, so it is not the receiver. Double checked the connections and see no issues. Is their something wrong with the subwoofer?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Author Accepted Answer selected by Sirbarneby

Accepted Solutions

Re: Acoustimass 15 II rear speakers not working.

I don't mean to come across rude in anyway, however the Owners Guide found HERE, has a lot of things to check to make sure the system is setup correctly. I would recommend reading through this and making sure the settings on your amplifier are correct for the Acoustimass 15 system. Please let me know if you have any issues with this.

Kind Regards,

Brandon_C

5 REPLIES 5

Hi Sirbarneby,

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community!

Which receiver do you have paired with the Acoustimass 15 II speakers?

Kind Regards,

Brandon_C - Community Support

Silent Starter

Denon AVR-X4500H

I don't mean to come across rude in anyway, however the Owners Guide found HERE, has a lot of things to check to make sure the system is setup correctly. I would recommend reading through this and making sure the settings on your amplifier are correct for the Acoustimass 15 system. Please let me know if you have any issues with this.

Kind Regards,

Brandon_C

Silent Starter

BTW, the guy working in the basement inadvertently cut the speaker wires. I ran a continuity test. Thanks for you help.
Highlighted

Thank you for letting us know Sirbarneby and I'm glad to hear we have worked out what has been happening.

We're always happy to help, if you need any assistance setting it back up with new speaker wires just let us know.

Kind Regards,

Keith_L - Community Support -