Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 7, 2019

Acoustimass 300 bass seems unbalanced during action pieces

Hi there, don't get me wrong. I am not here to complain about the acoustimass 300 I got with the SoundTouch 300 bar and rear speakers. 

I think the sound is great but honestly: the "level" of bass makes things shake at certain times. And if I reduce it by the remote control: it just reduces the "volume" of bass. Meaning that's not a real solution. No bass = no solution. And it's the first time this problem is happening to me. Ever.

Any chance we could control the level of it like in audio settings on the app? (i.e. for the centre and speakers?)

If I listen to action movie or PS4 game: it's actually distracting when things shake and I took the time to get the woofer away in a "quiet" corner but nothings changed. Floor rumbles like the bass balance wasn't right?

Music is fantastic, ambiophony too, but this is a real issue. I can't believe that only people with non-wooded floors can listen to that Bose machine 😉

Thanks for the help

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Chuckling Champion
Registered since

Oct 18, 2017

Re: Acoustimass 300 bass seems unbalanced during action pieces

Use the Soundtouch app to turn down the bass.

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Feb 26, 2019

Re: Acoustimass 300 bass seems unbalanced during action pieces

Hi Mattqcca, 

Thank you for reaching out to the community! 

As @Xyz987 mentioned, you used to be able to adjust the Bass level on the Soundtouch app. This however has been changed now. You can still adjust the Soundbar and the Rear speaker volume via the Soundtouch app. 

What I can recommend is that you adjust the Bass level via the Soundbar 300 remote, To do this you can follow the steps our support page provides by clicking Here. 

Hope this helps! 
If you have any other questions or queries please feel free to drop a message! 

Hope you have a wonderful day! 
Liam - Community Support