DKEN9
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Feb 21, 2019

Acoustimass cable adaptor?

I want to purchase a BOSE AV 3-2-1 Series II Media Center Receiver that doesn't come with speakers.  However, my Bose sub-woofer/reciever uses an older acoustimass connection found on the BOSE Lyfestyle 5 8 12 CD-Player/radio.  Does there exist an adaptor between the two acoustimass connections?

BOSE LIFESTYLE 5 8 12.jpgMy current speakers use this type of cableBose AV 3-2-1 Series II cable.JPGThis is the cable the newer receiver uses.Bose AV 3-2-1 Series II.jpgThis is the receiver I want to purchase

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: Acoustimass cable adaptor?

Author Accepted Answer selected by DKEN9

Hi DKEN9,

Thanks for joining the Community!

The Bose 321 systems used a very specific cable to connect the acoustimass modules as does the Lifestyle CD based systems.  There are no adapters that will be able to convert these connections as there are so many changes between the two systems.  

Warm Regards,

Tony A - Community Support 

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Re: Acoustimass cable adaptor?

Author Accepted Answer selected by DKEN9

Hi DKEN9,

Thanks for joining the Community!

The Bose 321 systems used a very specific cable to connect the acoustimass modules as does the Lifestyle CD based systems.  There are no adapters that will be able to convert these connections as there are so many changes between the two systems.  

Warm Regards,

Tony A - Community Support