Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 26, 2018

Acoustimass settings

Hello all I am curious if anyone knows if I can use the adaptiq settings they recommend but also just increase the bass level?   I see where the setting are on the remote but I don’t see what settings the adaptiq selects.   Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jul 6, 2016

Re: Acoustimass settings

The Adaptiq does not have anything to do with the bass settings, it just allows you to adjust the soundbar and acoustimass soundfield for your seating positions.  After you're done with the Adaptiq, then you can increase your bass levels using the remote. 

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hello @Tam,

Thank you for posting. What system do you currently own? As mentioned by @ayanomich, if it's a SoundTouch 300 with the Acoustimass 300, you can adjust the bass by the remote.

Let us know the results.

Hi @ayanomich,

Thank you very much for helping the community. This is very much appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Joel

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jul 6, 2016

Hey, no problem, I know how busy you guys are so if I see a question that hasn't been answered for a bit, and I can help, I will.  Been a Bose customer for years and years, still have my 901 Series VI and going strong now with the ST300 and acoustimass bass for watching movies and TV.  Keep up the good work trying to deal with all the questions!