Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 4, 2018

Another Bose SL2 Connexion problem between transmitter and receiver

As mentionned on this topic : https://community.bose.com/t5/Home-Theater-Speakers-Archive/Bose-SL2-Connexion-problem-between-trans...

I’m experiencing the same issue than Sanchez :

« I’ve got a problem with my SL2 wireless connected to my Acoustimass 15 module : the Transmitter blinks Green fastly and the Receiver blinks Green for a short Time (a few seconds) then stands permanently Orange... I've already tried several situations, disconnecte the Accoustic Mass Module and then the Transmitter and Receiver, put both neraby and see there was a difference, but ii allaways fisnih with the same way, Green blinking/Orangepermanent. »

I first thaught my son’s Nintendo Switch was interferring but moving the game system away didn’t solve my problem...

Do you have any further suggestion to try ?

Regards,

Sugeman
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: Another Bose SL2 Connexion problem between transmitter and receiver

Hi Sugeman,

Thanks for the post, and i'm sorry to hear about the issues you're having.

Do you have a lot of wireless devices near the area?  The SL2 operates on the 2.4 GHz frequency, so if there are a lot of nearby Wi-Fi devices, this could cause a problem.  Are you able to move other devices away?

Thanks,

Brandon - Community Support

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 4, 2018

Hi Brandon.

Thank you for your reply.

As I said, the only wireless service was my son’s Nintendo Switch game system...

There is nothing now between the transmitter and the reciever...
Highlighted
Community Manager - Retired
Registered since

Mar 15, 2018

Hi Sugeman

Thanks for the update!

It appears that there may be an issue with the SL2 wireless setup.  The SL2 uses a very robust 2.4ghz signal, and they should connect right away after rebooting them.  I'd recommend contacting your local support team by clicking HERE. Just select your country and Contact Us at the bottom of the page.

Warm Regards,

Tony A