Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 21, 2017

Aux Speaker for Wave Radio/CD

hi, I have an older radio cd player that has been hooked up to a sirrus XM box which used a AUX 1 and AUX 2 connections. Tonight I exchanged one radio cd for another. Exact same model. However, once I made the exchange, the AUX is just that and is not AUX 1 or AUX 2 and I can not get any sound. I have checked and double checked the connections. I spent an hour and a half with the  sirrus support and they have no clue. Hope someone can help.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 13, 2016

Re: Aux Speaker for Wave Radio/CD

Hello Patricia,

If it is the Wave Radio/CD (with the CD player on top) there is only one AUX input and an output. You want to make sure you are connecting to the input, the red and white connection. You should then be able to choose the AUX on the system. 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 21, 2017

Re: Aux Speaker for Wave Radio/CD

It is a wave radio with one CD and it sits on the top of a three cd changer. 
The problem arose last night when I changed the wave radio out for an exact same one. (needed to have the first wave radio cleaned). I replaced everything exactly as had been for two years connected to the Sirrus XM black box. If I use earphones connected to the black box, I can listen to the Sirrus. The wave radio stations and CD works fine. I just can not get the AUX to go to the prior AUX 1 and AUX 2.
Thank you for any help you can give.