Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marc58
Participant
Registered since

Oct 5, 2020

BOSE LIFESTYLE 650

Is the LIFESTYLE 650 being replaced anytime soon? I had been looking to replace my surround sound system as its a few years old and earlier this year decided this would replace it. I now want to replace but no one sells them anymore, all the shops that did stock and sell in Germany no longer do. 

1 REPLY 1
Tegan_M

Re: BOSE LIFESTYLE 650

Hi Marc58,

Thanks for reaching out. 

We have no information regarding this. Please reach out to your local Bose product support team where an agent will be able to inform you of any options available to you. You can reach out to your local support team by clicking this link and selecting your region. This will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country.

Thank you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!